Direct Flights to San Miguel Area
Most of the world’s most popular airlines have service into Mexico via scheduled routes or through Alliances and Code-share programs. Also you can find several airports near San Miguel de Allende that have scheduled direct flights.
USA cities that commonly have scheduled direct flight service include Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Miami, Chicago, New York, San Diego, Los Angeles and Arizona.Canadian cities that commonly have scheduled direct flight service include Vancouver, Calgary, Kelowna, Montreal and Toronto.The main carriers you will find are Aeromexico, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, United Airlines, Continental, Delta, WestJet, Virgin America, and Southwest.
Many direct flights arrive in Mexico City, although there are also direct flights to Monterrey, Guadalajara, Leon, Queretaro, Aguascalientes, Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, Morelia, Los Cabos and Acapulco. Flight times to and from US-Cities to Mexico’s capital vary from 2-6 hours, of course depending on departing city.
Flights to Guanajuato and San Miguel de Allende
Mexico has an extensive network of national airports, domestic airlines and regional carriers. These airlines include Volaris, Interjet, Aerobus and Aeromexico all operating daily flights all over the country.
• International direct flights into Guanajuato International Airport / Leon, Del Bajio (BJX)
• Delta Airlines operate direct service from Atlanta (ATL) and from Los Angeles (LAX)
• United Airlines / Continental operates daily direct flights from Los Angeles (LAX) and Houston-International (IAH).
• American Airlines operates direct flights from Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW)
• Alaska Airlines operates direct flights from Los Angeles (LAX) and Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW)
Other airlines that operate out of Leon, Del Bajio (BJX) are,
• Aeromexico Connect
• Viva Aerobus
• American Eagle